WHEN: SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 14
Concert Starts: 19:00 KST (5 a.m. EST, Feb. 15)
This Valentine’s Day cannot get any more special as the newly launched K-pop app UNIVERSE (I.G. @into__universe) will hold its first online live concert entitled ¨UNI-KON¨, which will feature fourteen of the best K-pop artists in celebration of the app’s recent launch.
UNI-KON: The Lineup
Bringing fans and artists together, the lineup of fourteen artists to perform at the event include Iz*One, Monsta X, The Boyz, Kang Daniel, (G)I-Dle, Ateez, AB6IX, Astro, WJSN,CIX, Park Jihoon, Oh My Girl,Cravity, WEi. The event is available exclusively through the UNIVERSE app and its website. Following the event, UNIVERSE users can also access “UNI-KON” as a VOD.
Universe is the lastest K-pop community entertainment platform developed by South Korean game company NCSOFT, and it has shown since its launch that it is here to stay within the K-pop fandom. The app, through the use of the lastest technlogy, such as AI, extended reality (XR), augmented reality (AR), and mixed reality (MR) will provide various ways to watch and enjoy the event performances, the app also allows users to enjoy a variety of online and offline activities through mobile devices. Other features of the UNIVERSE app include:
- New original daily content daily ( TV shows, photos, music videos and radio shows)
- Artists Newsfeed
- Collection: fan activies and rewards for post and content produced, buy albums, streaming, concert participation. Keep record of their fan activities to keep memories and receive rewards for activities done.
- Private: users can get closer to artists anytime, anywhere through private messages. Schedule morning or evening greetings with AI voices recorded by the artists themselves!
- Studio: characters of users favorite artists created with body and motion capture techniques. Users can personalized their favorite artists’ characters and create music videos.
- Content Creation: users can get various benefits for the content they create. From dance covers, personal recordings, edited videos, fan art and even activities with other fans. Fans can share their content on PLANET (each artist has its own planet, which is an exclusive space for them and their fandom) to earn mileage (KLAPs) and increase their UNIVERSE level.