This Tuesday in Cupertino, California, Apple presented its new tech set, leaving its fans hyped about the new items available for purchase.
- Six colors: black, white, yellow, purple, green, Product Red
- A13 Bionic chip
- 64GB, 128GB, 512GB storage capacities
- Hour more battery life than iPhone XR
- Faster Face ID unlocking
- Wi-Fi 6 support, but no 5G
- Dual camera system with a 12-megapixel lens: wide and ultra wide (switch by tapping on the screen)
- Camera night mode
- 2x optical zoom
- New portrait lighting in monochrome
- 12-megapixel front-facing camera (up from 7 megapixels)
- 4K video for both front and rear cameras, with slow-motion video for the selfie camera
- iOS 13
- Starts at $699 or $17 per month with trade-in (£729, AU$1,199)
Some products include the new 16-inch MacBook Pro, the new iPad Pro, the new Apple Watch Series 5, new noise-canceling airpods, reverse wireless charge, cheaper home pods and more. Also, almost every Apple product now comes with a free year of Apple TV Plus, and it’ll cost $5 a month otherwise.
But the most important revelation was the launch of the new iPhone 11 with its 2 Pro versions.
Apple’s incomes dropped about 12% this year due to its lack of innovation, elevated prices and overall, better options from its competitors. That’s why, this year Apple devices count with plus four-hour batteries and took iPhone’s photography to the next level, adding two cameras on the back of the phone.
The iPhone 11 itself continues with the XR model and has a 6.1-inch LCD screen, 6 new colors on its aluminum cover, a new “tougher” glass shell and the return of fingerprints reader, aside from the two cameras on the back and its traditional frontal camera.
For the iPhone 11’s new versions we have the iPhone 11 Pro and the iPhone 11 Pro Max, which contains not two, but three cameras on the back of the phone in a triangular arrangement for ultra-wide pictures. These cameras have 3 options: ultra-wide, wide and standard pictures, in order to become the greatest phone camera ever.
Both iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max come in four different metallic colors with textured matte glass on the phone’s edges and stainless steel back cover. The iPhone 11 Pro Max also comes with the longest battery life ever made by Apple.
Even though Apple delivers high-quality products, the lack of creativity and high prices could still be an important disadvantage against its competitors at the moment for users to choose their next phones. We’ll have to wait and see how these devices perform in the following months.